Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still waiting

Just a quick update-There should be shared list coming out at the end of this month. Of course we're hoping our daughter is in that batch! It would be great to see her precious face before Christmas. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard not to. The verse that keeps coming to mind is: "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14 It's so hard to wait, but I know that God is faithful and His timing is perfect. There is a little girl somewhere in China who is waiting for a family. My comfort is that God is in control of this whole process, He knows her name, and He will bring her into our family in His perfect timing. May it be soon!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Angie,
Feels like I haven't talked to you in forever!! I sure hope you get to see her sweet face soon :) The boys are so funny--Sunday they were telling me they wanted a sister. I asked them if they wanted one like Lyndsey (one of our high schoolers that they love!!), but no, they said they wanted a sister younger them, so she could still grow up. Such sweet boys, even though I reminded them that girls don't like to play football and wrestle quite so much, they were still very much interested in having one. At this point, we're not closer to beginning any adoption processes, but we still love those little ones like crazy! Have a great night and get some sleep!
love,
Audrey