Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're in China!

We wanted to let everyone know that we made it safety to China!!  We arrived in Beijing at 10:45 PM (China time).  Although we were slightly delayed leaving Willard, we had no problems making our connection in Chicago and had a nice 14.5 hour flight from Chicago to Beijing.  I had tears in my eyes as we landed in our baby's home country.  We're so close now!!  It's 1 AM in China now, and we're leaving for a tour of the Great Wall at 8:30, so we're going to try to get on China time and get some sleep!  Wan an!  (Goodnight!)

Pictures:
Last picture of our family of 4
Jason & I on the flight to Beijing!
6,570 miles!!
We flew over the North Pole! 

5 comments:

Craig and Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig and Melanie said...

So excited! Your parents and boys will be here tonight. My boys are so excited. Enjoy the Wall and keep us updated. We all have been praying for you!

Amy K. said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Enjoy the great wall!

Amy

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for your whole family, and your beautiful Hannah!

sue said...

thinking of you guys!!!!!