Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4 Months

Hannah has been home for four months already, which is hard to believe! Time has this strange way of going by quickly, yet it feels like she's been a part of our family for much longer than four months. She is continuing to pick up on many words and starting to put words together. Some of the words we hear a lot around here are "no" and "mine." Since she has two big brothers, these words are quite necessary. :) She also started saying "I do it" recently! She's an independent little girl for sure, trying to do everything herself and only asking for help when absolutely necessary.

I continue to fall more in love with her every day. She's my princess & I am so blessed to have her as my daughter.


2 comments:

Cindy Wilson said...

She looks so very happy, and I am not surprised at all, with you as parents and a loving family surrounding her!

Audrey said...

Totally a doll!! I so wish I was just down the street to see all the transformations! I miss you guys and the boys definitely miss their friends.
love,
Audrye