Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Pictures!!

We have been on vacation all week with no email access. Yesterday I found an email station in the lodge and stopped in to check my email really quick. I couldn't believe what was waiting for me in my inbox-an email from our agency with updated pictures of our little girl! It was really fun because we were there with my entire family, so everyone squeezed into the little computer station room to look at the pictures! The most recent pictures we had of her were from last August, so they were almost a year old. The new pictures were taken in May. She has changed so much, and I can't stop staring at the pictures. She is so beautiful! Since the pictures were taken in someone's home, we are assuming that she is now living in a foster home. She looks very healthy and well taken care of. She couldn't be any cuter!! Can I go get her yet??

1 comment:

Steve n Coco said...

She IS beautiful!! We were also surprised by our daughter being in foster care, but we didn't know till we got there. That is such great news!